Buscar en este blog

miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

BREAK A LEG

"Break A Leg"

Today you are going take an exam.  As you are heading to the classroom one of your friends texts you on your phone.  The text message says "break a leg!"  You may wonder "Why would my friend send me a message like that?  Why does he wants me to hurt myself?"  Of course your friend does not want you to break a leg bone in the classroom.  If someone tells you to "Break a leg" it really means good luck!

 "I hear you have a big interview for a job with Google today.  Break a leg!"

 "I know you are giving a speech in front of the whole class today.  I just wanted to tell you -  break a  leg!"

 "I heard that you are finally going to ask the girl you like out on a date today.  Break a leg!"

No hay comentarios: