Buscar en este blog

lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

SIMPLE PAST

Simple Past

En este ejercicio podrás practicar el uso correcto de los verbos.Lee atentamente las oraciones y completa los
recuadros con la forma de Simple Past de los verbos que se encuentran entre paréntesis.

1. Yesterday my father       (go) to work by car.
2. This morning I       (have) a shower.
3. My sister       (not clean) her room on Saturday.
4. The birds       (fly) over our heads.
5. Last week my family       (not buy) a new table for the dining room.
6. The other day, I       (lose) my math's book.
7. I       (tell) my mother a lie.
8. We       (hear) a terrible sound outside last night.
9.       (you see) football match Tuesday night?
10.       Pau (drink) a litre of Coke for lunch yesterday.

(Si necesitas que te lo corrija puedes enviarlo desde el blog)

No hay comentarios: