Buscar en este blog

miércoles, 12 de julio de 2017

REPHRASING

REPHRASING


Here you can find 10 sentences to rephrase using conditional.
(you can send them to be corrected)


1. Press this button to stop the machine.
If you



2. Don't let the baby play with your computer. He can break it.
If you

3. We don't have central heating, so the house is quite cold.
If we

4. I didn't go to the gym yesterday because I had a headache.
If I

5. I don't have a bicycle so I can't bike to work.
If I

6. We will arrive late to the meeting if the taxi doesn’t come soon.
Unless

7. I didn't know, that’s why I didn't tell you.
I

8. You drink too much coffee, that's why you can't sleep.
If you

9. Unless you pay me, I won't finish the job.
I won't

10. If you heat ice, it turns to water.
Ice

No hay comentarios: